On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Brian Wood <woodbrian77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert Nesius:
> >Yep - and it's printed or stamped on all effigies of our God.
>
> It might help to think of money like a pack of
> cigarettes -- dangerous.  We put lots of warnings
> on cigarettes to help people kick the habit.
> Probably we should add another warning to our
> money --    "This Can't Buy You Love" would be nice.
>
> I'm hoping to add UDP support to the C++ Middleware
> Writer.  If you have a favorite link or idea you would
> like to share, I'm interested.  I've got a lot of TCP
> experience, but not much UDP.

UDP is like natural reproduction.  Your packet payload make make it, it may
not.  If you want more than that, use IVF - aka TCP.

You'll have to forgive me for this crude analogy.  I'm on my fourth glass
of tequila.

I've been on the 'net for over 20 years and I know not to hit send now.

I know that.

I really do.

FOURTH glass of tequila.

-Rob