My friend told me these prices are high and I really want to get rid of them before I move so if you still think they are steep make me an offer.

Qty: 3
Tetra water wonders decorative filters. I would like to sell these
filters that I didn't use when setting up a friends Fresh Water tank. On
line they're going for $29.99 but I could use $5 each.

http://www.tropicalfishencounter.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=231&zenid=5956lsqocf2qrhm4r2rbstgo34

Qty: 1
TV wooden cabinet. Slightly damaged with parts. $20 You pick up in Bloomington.

Qty: 1
Amazon DX, 3 year replacement warranty, case, used twice since
purchased, for some reason I just can't get myself used to it $300.

Bought this motherboard with a lower end processor for my son to play on
line games only used slightly, but since has decided to take over my
laptop since he can take it to friends more easily. I upgraded the CPU
and memory to build an ESXi server, however I just cant bring my self to
leaving it running all of the time and therefore just quit using it. I
understand that the new 2nd generation processors are better in many
ways. But I've found the Q9650 to be faster than some of my friend's PCs
who are running the core I7. $400. Just the cost of the processor alone was $350 so I think this is a good deal.

Qty: 1 EVGA 790 SLI Ultra with --> 8GB DDR3 RAM included.

http://www.evga.com/articles/389.asp

Qty: 1 Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 Yorkfield 3.0GHz LGA 775 w/ 1 yr.
extended replacement warranty.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115130

I won't be parting out this system. If you want to purchase the 550W
Rosewill PS & Thermaltake case that it lives in right now please add an
additional $40.

Last but not least, I have two models of the SnapGear SG565 VPN
firewall/routers. I believe these are running the FreeBSD ARM
architecture and have Snort IDS/IPS, VPN (already mentioned), Wireless,
all built in.

You can read a review about them at this link.

http://www.thetechherald.com/articles/Review-SnapGear-SG565

New these went for over $550 but what I would like to do is get rid of
them since I built me a Gentoo firewall/router/IDS (which keeps me from
forgetting how to manage many Open Source applications) and plus Qwest
modem now provides wireless. The firmware is all up to date. What I
would like to do is donate the money that I get for these to some local
charity. I was thinking something in the rage of $80 if interested please contact me off line.

Pictures can be viewed at this link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100913376620968243324/MiscItemsForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCMKap7CP2qaYggE#

Thanks-