Jason is developing the distro for the Dick Tracy wrist computer.  It will use the DataPlay 32mm diameter CD discs and a 1" diagonal
3-D screen

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DataPlay

Battery life is expected to be at least 15 minutes...  maybe 2 full songs.
     The built-in speakers will be kinda wimpy tho      :-)

Chuck