On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Daniel Taylor wrote:

> The spec sheet for the Dell G260 says "no".
>
> You can get video cards that have native HDMI out pretty cheap these
> days (I think they're in the $50 range, though you might be able to find
> a better deal). That is probably your best bet.

That makes sense because the DVI to HDMI converters are pricey.  You
really have to shop a little for the cables because some places massively
jack up the prices.  I mean, there might be a 10-fold variation in prices,
more than for anything else I've ever seen (at least this was true 2 years
ago).

Mike