From: John Meier <john.meier at gmail.com>
Subject: [tclug-list] Free junk
To: "tclug" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 10:56 PM

Hey everyone-
Anyone have interest in: 1/2 dozen Keyboards (PS2)dozen or so cdrom drivesbunch of speakers2 ide enclosures (fan cooled)5 1/2 inch floppy drives and blank disks
a dell AP  (AP-2000) with true mobile 1150 series card)some laptop dvd rom drives from hp laptopslinksys wireless b access point (no power supply)
Take it all - email for pictures or more info

It'll hit the recyc center soon.....

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----