Congrats, for the dedication and achievement.  I wish the best to you and your family for your future endeavers.

Enjoy a beer for me please...love Honeywiess...

Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Nesius" <nesius at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:13:15 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Free as in FREE BEER!

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM, r j < ronsmailbox5 at gmail.com > wrote:

This Saturday I graduate with my degree in network development.
To celebrate we are having a keg of leinenkugel's honey viceand a bunch of food and grilling lawn games and fun.
Computer geeks will be on hand to joke around an talk computers and other things an generally have a good time.
I am sorry I missed the TCLUG beer meeting and would like to invite fellow Linux enthusiasts to my home.
It starts at 8 pm in Eagan.
You can mail me at webmaster at ron-l-j.com for more information.
,Ron

Awesome to see good news like this for anyone on the list.  Gratz man.

Enjoy that kegger.  :)

-Rob