On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 08:59:24PM -0500, Keith Bachman wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> wrote:
> ... I would be unhappy trying to live without Morning Coffee....
>
> I've found an easier way than an addon for such functionality.
>
> On my browser bookmark toolbar folder, I have a few main folders, the
> first of which is 'Daily' - then broken down by type of content.
> Comics, blogs, news, sales sites.  Each set in their own folder - I
> can pop into a folder and hit the 'Open All In Tabs' option at the
> bottom.
>
> Doesn't require an addon, and if I simply have my bookmarks, I can
> pull it off.  (At least in Firefox)

I have a history of bad results with "Open all in Tabs".

One of the really nice things about Morning Coffee is that what it
opens is based on the day of the week, and you can add things for
every day, weekends, weekdays, MWF, TTh, or individually chosen days -
I've got a couple of things that only opens on Sundays, and at least
one Tuesday/Friday.  I'm happy to have something automagically
handling that, rather than me having to keep track of them manually.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org