Ive been using Unity exclusively as natty has progressed, I've found
it to be really helpful managing open windows (multiple terminal
instances for example). It's still got a ways to go though. The
biggest thing was learning the middle mouse button will open another
instance of a program (such as terminal). The extra screen space does
wonders for development :)