I recently tried FF 4, but soon went back to FF 3.6 after finding too many buttons moved around (I'm waiting for version 4 to mature and perhaps to skip to their next major update, expecting more changes that will require adjusting my habits). I feel old and cranky when it comes to where things are and how they work. (I still run classic Yahoo Mail, but they recently threatened to take this away from me.)

Chrome seemed fast when it came out, but I never got used to its alternative method of tab display, and, I am trying to disengage from Google, as they seem all too invasive and all too powerful in their command of the data universe. Though it may be too late to avoid being absorbed by the Borg...

For Add-Ons I use Add Blocker Plus and Readability, both which I recommend highly. I
 do wonder what Readability might be doing with my reading data though, as it has become a much more entrenched add-on from its initial offering, which you simply placed as a link on your toolbar.

I have interest in a web-crawler add-on (there is one called Foxy Spider is now a FF Add-On), but haven't looked into it yet. I wonder if this technology is late in coming due to a concern with increasing web traffic if it became popular.  If anyone has experience mining their comments (e.g., on member discussion sites) for archiving with such a thing, I'd like to hear from them. Another possible use is automating downloads from sites like the Guttenberg Project, which allow web crawl downloads as long as you set time out parameters.