On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:19:12 -0500 (CDT), Yaron wrote:

> 5. Firefox Sync. Yeah Chrome has it's own Google-based sync. I like
> Firefox Sync better. First of all, it sync not just bookmarks and
> passwords (which I disable anyway) and form information, but your
> entire browsing history. More importantly to me, I can set it up to
> sync to my own private server rather than The Cloud. I don't care how
> encrypted it is, I want this info on my own servers.

 Yaron, what piece of software are you using host your own sync account?
 The information available at http://tobyelliott.wordpress.com/ is
 largely confusing. I gather that there are 3 main options: 1) php
 minimal server (with deprecation notices), 2) python full server, 3)
 weave server - not sure which I should try first.

 Thanks,
 Jeremy