On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Munir Nassar <tclug at beitsahour.net> wrote:

> I am working on a project and i need a couple hundred of each, i
> figure some of you may still have an old stash around. they don't need
> to be in working condition but the 5.25 should have sleeves. i sadly
> tossed most of mine out in one of my many moves over the years.

Sorry, I got rid of mine years ago.  I was experimenting with building
models using a blowtorch and floppy disks, at some point I started
feeling dizzy and thought better of inhaling.... whatever floppy disks
are made of.

floppy disks + blowtorch make for interesting results, just do so in a
ventilated area.  I wish you better luck with your project.

Brian