From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of gregwm
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 6:45 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] play muzzy

I've played them b4 on a TV/DVD player, no windoze OS there.  You
don't think mplayer can handle that sort of disc?

On 2010-09-19, Robert <r_a_wilkinson at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Go to the library to find out what the system requirements are first,
> then take if from there. (I looked at their website and found no system
> requirements listed, that usually means you need Windows for your OS.)

"We know how to transform this world to reduce our impact on nature by
several fold, how to provide meaningful, dignified living-wage jobs
for all who seek them, and how to feed, clothe, and house every person
on earth.  What we don't know is how to remove those in power, those
whose ignorance of biology is matched only by their indifference to
human suffering."	- Paul Hawken
"We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house
for fuel when we should be using Natures inexhaustible sources of
energy - sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar
energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil
and coal run out before we tackle that." - Thomas Edison (1847-1931)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison