On Wed, 27 Oct 2010, Raymond Norton wrote:

> That's pretty cool. Works perfectly :)

Good.  I was thinking you would either run the script on a server that
would then serve the file in response to http requests.  The script could
be called by a crontab, or it might just run in a while loop with a sleep
command.  A second possibility is to do it using cgi-bin.  That way, the
script would be the thing requested and the script would send html output
to the browser.  That gives a fresher version of the file, but it puts
more load on the server because the server has to do one wget for every
request instead of one every five minutes.  But if this is for a small
group of users, the cgi-bin approach might be preferred.  With that
approach you'd have to add another content line above the <html>.

Mike