On Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:38:46 am Ryan Coleman wrote:
> Actually, neither. Just commenting that I think your price is fair.
>
> On Nov 21, 2010, at 10:22 AM, Marc Skinner wrote:
> >
> > You want 1 or both?

You know, there's a special circle of hell for netburst P4s, heated by their
own inefficiency.

At work we have an entire room full of Netburst Xeon servers just sitting
there.  If anyone is ever in the Bay are and wants some door stops or boat
anchors, or perhaps a space heater (we have quite a few dual proc units as
well) feel free to stop by iXsystems, we'll be glad to let you rummage through
our back room and take as much iron as your vehicle can carry.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel