Sounds like you are missing a metacity theme on one installation (the
home directory contains configuration for themes)... I don't use either
of those distros, but I assume they are both Gnome / Metacity for window
management. Match up the Metacity themes (make sure both installations
have them installed) and I think you will be good to go.

*Jeremy MountainJohnson*
jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com <mailto:jeremy.mountainjohnson at gmail.com>