One of the things Adam mentioned was the power that cell phones
currently have and are planning for in the future.  Intel is beefing up
their smartphone chip line and AMD in getting into the act with both of
them supporting the Meego (www.meego.com) which is very Linux-based
(even more so than Android).  I was just reading today an article today
that I ran into on chips/GPU for the smartphone/netbook arena:
http://www.techautos.com/2010/03/14/smartphone-processor-guide

Perry Hoekstra