On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 09:56:57AM -0400, Jason Hsu, embedded engineer, Linux user wrote:
> Is there an email address or forum?  If not, how do I contact them through freenode?

To translate for you, "#rmsgnulinux on freenode" means "the channel
#rmsgnulinux on the freenode IRC network".

Finding the appropriate software and hostname to connect to freenode is
left as an exercise for the reader - figuring that part out for yourself
should be child's play compared to the process of rolling your own
distro.

--
Dave Sherohman