------------------------------
*From:* tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:
tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] *On Behalf Of *Mark Mitchell
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 26, 2010 5:46 PM
*To:* tclug-list
*Subject:* [tclug-list] Please help me dump windows! (Linux and Blackberry)

The primary tether I have to the windows partition on my lappy is my
blackberry and outlook.  I've done a bit of fighting with Berry, but haven't
gotten close to what I need, syncing contacts, todo, and calender.  I've
gotten backup to work, but that's it.

Has anyone here gotten it to work reliably and (semi)seamlessly?