From: "PJ Crump" <pjcrump at bitstream.net>
To: "TCLUG List" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:21:19 -0500
Subject: [tclug-list] Assistance with Dual Booting

I have a perfectly fine Ubuntu installation and I need to dual boot with
Windows 7.  So what I want to do is install Win7 on a new hard drive and
from the hours of googling I have been doing, I have not found a
consistent way of doing this. (most directions point to doing it on the
same HD and I see some vague references to issues with Win7 having dual
boot problems)
Has anyone done this and have some directions that they can share??

Thanks in adv.