I found another useful (more useful?) link for Ubuntu and OpenLdap that
uses the new configuration for OpenLDAP.

https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/openldap-server.html

I couldn't find a date on it ? but it must be new, I know I have looked
before and didn't come across this one ? Maybe it came around when
Ubuntu 10.04 ?

As for meeting topic, I can only speak about the Penguins Unbound
meeting. I would love to have someone to come talk about OpenLDAP and/or
radius on Ubuntu or any Linux, for that matter about anything
Linux/Unix.  I have meeting dates planned through the end of the year
(http://www.penguinsunbound.com/Future_Meetings) if you are interested
in talking about a topic let me know when you would like to speak, and I
would love to have anyone.

Thanks.

==>brian.