Evening all,

Just curious, since we are LDAPing it up.

Has anyone else been following Samba 4?

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO

Unfortunately, I still have to deal with many Windows clients (as I'm sure
some else do as well). I also looked at replacing an AD infrastructure with an
OpenLDAP infrastructure but was not feasible due to many factors, the biggest being
Group Policy, which is implemented in Samba 4.

I have been playing with it since Alpha 10, and I have been wholly impressed with its
functionality and development pace.

Thought I should share for those who haven't found it yet ;-)

I really think I owe Andrew and the rest of the S4 team a case of beer (at the very least).