> Hi Raymond,
> can you please publish this on list, so others (me :) ) can have it as well.
>
> Cheers
>
> PS: this looks like interesting topic for some next meeting (Penguins, etc.)

Once you have it installed you will want to populate the database. I
chose to export my Thunderbird addressbook, but the Base DN was wrong,
among other things.

I fixed most of the records using SED (no one replied to my question, so
not sure of there is an easier way). I tried to use Thunderbirds php
script, but couldn't get it to work.

Here is the command I used to fix records that only the wrong Base DN:

  sed  -e "s/mail=.*$/ou=addressbook,dc=lctn,dc=org/g" Raymonds.ldif  >
test.ldif

http://www.suwald.com/linux-gnu/sed-howto.html