I looked into tomato, but at the time it didn't state that my router was
supported. I have a Linksys WRT150N. If tomato works better, that would
be nice. The things I care about are: dhcp reservations, traffic shaping
(for my voip), scheduled restrictions by mac address (turn off kids at
night), port forwarding (for ssh to my box).