Did you try "bootcfg /rebuild"?  I believe this actually rewrites the
MBR stuff Windows is looking for and it may fix your issue.  I know I've
had similar issues in the past (caused by ntfsresize no less, great tool
:p ) but generally I just would run a repair install after the setup
process detected that I have that installation.

-Adam