On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> Galeon crashes fairly soon after one opens a Flash animation with it.
> Iceweasel runs reasonably well; but some Flash applications definitely seem
> to crash it more. Youtube is notably well-behaved.

I always assumed this was a 64-bit thing, but I usually ave Flash work for
a while, and then it just globally STOPS until I restart Firefox. And it
used to happen back when I was still on pure-debian and it was called
Iceweasel (;

I tend to not really care enough to restart Firefox, honestly. I should
wait till it dies on FF and see if it still works in Chrome, which I've
been playing with lately (and like, except that I'm addicted to Weave).

-Yaron