Good morning all,

I'm looking for some Linux training and am looking for some advice.
Here's the background: I started working for my current company a year
ago. I got hired on as a Windows and Cisco admin. The environment isn't
that complex, and before long, I'm in charge of the production Linux
servers at our data center. It seems odd that I, of all people, am
apparently the subject matter expert, but that's where we are. So, I've
had a year of pretty intensive down in the guys digging around and
trying not to break stuff too badly.

Well, last week, I finally broke something really well and both my
bosses and I are kind of fed up with me taking a while to figure things
out. So, I'm looking for advice on where to go to get something a little
more systemic and formalized than my pokey
RTFM-whenever-something-breaks.

Tell me, O Great and Wise TCLUGers, what say ye?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Matt Unger