On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 05:31:17PM -0500, Scott Downing wrote:
> I was wondering what the recommended way to set up real-time (or near
> real-time) folder synchronization among 2+ servers. I looked a rsync
> but that doesn't sound real-time and it looks like its something that
> you might put in a cron once an hour.

How much data are we talking about?  If it's a few gigabytes, then you
can hold it all in RAM and you can rsync every minute without much
pain, especially if you have a private gigabit loopback network.  Many
real servers come with more than one NIC these days.

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163