Ok. I would not make a sexually immoral workplace my choice to intern. That
would go against my code as a soldier and would dishonor myself and my
school.
I ultimately would like to work in a python scripting friendly environment,
I do use bash as well, but prefer python.
If there are any python loving network admins out there, I am awaiting info
about my gi bill coverage for an internship but I think I will be able to
work for free.
If anyone has advice for me I welcome input from anyone.

Thank You Brian for your time and information, Ron Johnson.