On 03/16 02:03 , Clay Fandre wrote:
> Oh, sorry I missed it. Is there a replacement DB? It's easy enough to
> change the code.

Policy these days is that each client should have it's own virtual machine,
with its own database server. www.tclug.org is still on an ancient legacy
'machine' (really just another virtualhost right now) which doesn't have a
database.

Considering how www.mn-linux.org/www.tclug.org was broken for a year and no
one seemed to notice or complain; this doesn't give Real-Time a big
incentive to move TCLUG to a new webserver with a database. Please, show me
that I'm wrong and there is some interest in reviving the TCLUG website...
and more than just talk, I want to see real action (more than just the
admirable Mr. Trammel stepping up).

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator