On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM, august krumm <augiedoggy1976 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm new to linux and new to ubuntu server.  Also new to this mailing list.
>  Has anyone ever used an app called Jinzora? I'm having an issue with the
> removal of files.  Even though I've removed the files from my server, the
> titles are still on the Jinzora page and screwing things up for me.
> If anyone can help, please email or yahoo me at august_k_k
> greatly appreciated

These entries are most likely just being pulled out of the mysql
database you set up for Jinzora. Even though the files have been
removed, the database entries still remain. I'm not sure if Jinzora
has an "approved" way of clearing these cached entries - they very
well may, and you should probably search their documentation for this.
If you just want to start over with the installation, you can just
drop the mysql database you created, either using the mysql
command-line app or phpmyadmin.

-Erik

--
Erik Anderson