When I'm working from home this is what I have to do otherwise my voice
connection is horrible.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't hit the 250GB/month limit Comcast
imposes.

I'll look into the clamav suggestion.  I've told them before if they want
it fixed I'll do it for beer.  The number of cases goes up if I have to
fix it more than once :)

--Adam