Censorship of a room-mate situation to me it taboo. The same would be
in a family situation, with the caveat of age appropriateness. Take
the measures on the boxen you control/own and let your room-mates be
your room-mates. You sound like your trying to be their parent or case
worker. Tell them the lines are open, everything is logged, if you do
something illegal and our service gets shut off you will pay the
penalties. As far as their own boxen. They are adults, and if their
boxen get infected rent is still due on time, utilities are still due
on time, etc. Basically, in your minds settle what sort of 'system
administration" you want to give to them. If you decide to charge them
half of what a local shop or Geek Squad would charge. Your time is
valuable, you have work to do, they screwed over their boxen. Deal
with it. Get it in writing as a household addendum, and you could go
so far as getting it notarized so if perchance you get stuck with a
bill you have legal standing to inform the wonderful "3" credit
bureaus.

VP