Thank you, that'll make sending from mobile devices much quicker.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Mar 10, 2010 15:43, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome at real-time.com> wrote:

I've listened to the arguments; and I'm more swayed by the opinion that the

convenience of reply-to-list is better than any risks due to

reply-to-sender.

So I've changed the list settings back to what they were many years ago; and

replies should now go to the list instead of the sender of the message.

This will serve as a sort of test message. I'll see whether the headers get

set correctly according to what I think should happen.

--

Carl Soderstrom

Systems Administrator

Real-Time Enterprises