On 03/04 10:43 , Adam Maloney wrote:
> Dude, just order the replacement Sun E250 Fan Assembly and get rid of the
> failing ball-bearing noise.  Cheaper than an IP KVM.  p/n 540-3274

I haven't owned a Sun for years. Here's the last one I owned.
http://www.redchrome.org/shooting_computers/sparc10.html

> Environmental or Age test:
> Do you eat dinner at 5pm?

No, sometime between 3pm and 8pm depending on what I've eaten previously
that day, who's cooking, and what day of the week it is.

> Do you drive a Buick?  I SAID, "DO YOU DRIVE A BUICK?"

Nope. Mercury Grand Marquis. (I remember you used to drive a similar road
boat. Didn't you have a Crown Vic that inspired me to do similar?)

> Does your E250 run 5.4 or 5.6?  (I hereby invoke the suckage equivalence
> rule of odd-numbered SunOS and odd-numbered Star Trek movies)

The only Sun machines I've had I think I put OpenBSD on.

> Do you have a strong opinion on healthcare?

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: I'm a voluntaryist/anarcho-capitalist so I believe it's wrong
to steal money from some people to pay for other people's mistakes and bad
ideas. Government already pays for >60% of the healthcare in this country
and that's one reason it's so screwed up.

> Do you have a strong opinion on the reply-to settings of this list?

Yeah, it bugs me that replies don't go to the list.

> Is the Tony Yarusso on this list the Tony Yarusso I went hiking on Isle
> Royal with?

You'll have to ask him directly. :)

--
Carl Soderstrom