On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, swede wrote:

> It doesn't matter to me as Gmail already replies to the list.

How so?  My experience is like that of others on this list who use Gmail.
It does "Reply," which goes to the sender only, and "Reply to All" which
goes to every recipient, including the list.  The desired behavior is to
have an option for "Reply to List" (exclusively to the list) but that does
not exist in Gmail.

By the way, in case anyone is interested, I encouraged the Alpine
developers to get Alpine to do a little more with List-Post than it
currently does.  See below.

Mike