Indeed, something Carl pointed out to me.  Apparently there used to be
a backend MySQL database that went away?

Some stray thoughts:
0. Now *anyone* can download the source code to the member section and
improve it.
1. Most of this site hasn't been touched for almost a decade.
2. How much time do we (I?) want to spend resurrecting this dinosaur?
3. Replacing MySQL with SQLite seems to be an obvious improvement,
assuming that (a) we can recover the old data, and (b) the TCLUG build
supports it.