On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 01:26:29PM -0600, Ryan Coleman wrote:
> I didn't say which apple product. Go with the Extreme. The express is
> for the cheapest users just needing to put a Printer in a room.
>
> //update: I'll repeat what we all know to be true: You get what you pay
> for in hardware. you want plastic and <$100 you get a product that isn't
> the most reliable. But if you're willing to spend a little more for a
> better built piece of hardware... you'll get a very reliable piece of
> hardware.

My horrible Apple experiences were with the Dual 2.5 GHz PowerMac.

**

The LinkSys was reliable until Tuesday.

**

In my original e-mail I was exploring hardware options that were a tad
over $100 of plastic.

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163