I didn't say which apple product. Go with the Extreme. The express is
for the cheapest users just needing to put a Printer in a room.

//update: I'll repeat what we all know to be true: You get what you pay
for in hardware. you want plastic and <$100 you get a product that isn't
the most reliable. But if you're willing to spend a little more for a
better built piece of hardware... you'll get a very reliable piece of
hardware.