> Besides, if someone were to write, "I hope you're coming to the dog fight.
> We'll have lots of coke and hookers."  He can later say "Sorry about that.
> I should explain lest my meaning be misconstrued:  'Dog Fight' is a new
> WWI video game, 'Coke' is a soft drink and 'Hookers' are a new kind of
> snack food.  I've got to remember to use caps!"  See?  No problem.

I kinda hope for mis-posts like that, I need to find ways to get out more
often....

And hookers is clearly a reference to the crochet club.

Kris Browne
kris.browne at gmail.com
612-353-6969
612-408-4431
http://www.google.com/profiles/kris.browne

"the least expensive, most bug-free line of code is the one you didn't have
to write." - Steve Jobs

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 12:03, Mike Miller
<mbmiller+l at gmail.com<mbmiller%2Bl at gmail.com>