On 03/04 09:16 , Ryan Coleman wrote:
> If you're looking at only 30 feet (as your links suggested) why not blue
> tooth your KB and Mouse? Then just worry about your long video cable.

the video cable is likely to be the troublesome bit; and if the video cable
is good enough to go 25' without trouble, hopefully they KB/mouse cables
will be good too.

Besides which, I rather like my existing keyboards & mice. (1986 IBM Type M,
Kinesis Ergo Essential, and some late-90s/early-noughties Logitech
trackballs). Tough to sell me on bluetooth keyboards and mice, since I've
never trusted or liked the ones I've tried.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator