Yeah, well, like what happened with Ben earlier.  I'm fairly sure he
meant to send it to the list, but messed up.  If he didn't mean to, he
should let me know, and I'll apologize.

The argument against the Reply-To header is weak.  I'd bet money that
the number of people who are replying to the full list outweigh the
number of people who are replying to the poster.

-Adam