On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 07:29:16PM -0600, Yaron wrote:
> Hey, can we make it so emails to this list hve a reply-to that actually
> goes to the list? Rather than to the original sender? I know it's been
> brought up before, but I'd like to bring it up again! (:

... and can we also have the list spell-check the messages before they
are sent out to all the members?

Or, can the mailing list manager sniff out the user agent and notify
the subscribers of the availability of free and improved MUAs?  For
instance Mutt has as default key-bindings:
   'r' reply to sender
   'L' reply to list
It works quite well.  You can also set it to use VI as the editor...

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163