On 06/30 11:58 , Scott Downing wrote:
> Haha, I think I was too young back then, I don't think I stuck with any window manager or at least theme for more than a few months before I'd try something new let alone the same config! I also think my tastes and needs have changed a lot and when pure power was not longer as much of an issue the need to constantly tweak was no longer there.

I used to be fascinated by window managers. When I was teaching Linux
administration, I'd run a different WM on my laptop each day of class so the
students could see the different options.

So I've tried dozens of them... and stuck with FVWM when I actually want to
do work.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator