On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Smith, Craig A <Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
> wrote:

> >On 06/30 12:45 , Ryan Coleman wrote:
> >> Just 21MB? You're behind on the times... My 7D takes 30MB RAWs :-)
>
> >On Wednesday, June 30, 2010 08:24, Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
> >Hah! You youngsters and your newfangled 'cameras'. I grew up scratching
> >pictures on *rocks*! 'Paint' was the new technology, and I'm still not
> sure
> >it was a good idea!
>
> Rocks!  You had rocks?  Before the planet cooled, we drew pictures out
> of dust and inter-stellar gases - always wondered how art would evolve
> as things started to coalesce.

Dust!  You had matter cool enough to not be plasma?  Last time I screwed
around with abstract impressionism I took every particle in the universe and
squished it into one tiny ball of perfect symmetry and then with a wiggle of
my nose I shattered that symmetry and made a big abstract explosion of
matter.  You should have seen it.  It was pretty cool.  Cool as in awesome,
since really it was very hot.

-Rob