Since he didn't, I will!

I have a 42" Pananasonic Plasma Professional Display for sale.  That
means there is no tuner, built in speakers, or anything like that.
Just a 480p display with component, s-video, vga, and composite
inputs.  Had Comcast HD feed running into it, and it looked great.  I
was planning on posting it on Craigslist for $400, but thought I'd
check here first.  Email me if you're interested.

BTW, good post, Rob!  (especially the part about emacs masochists)

-Bijoy