On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 09:42:46AM -0500, James wrote:
> At the time I was told the only approved messages were those sent as
> text only, no html. Several people were really upset that I used html
> in my email. My solution to their problem was to leave the group.

You probably used a bad MUA that didn't even bother to send a
plain-text version.

The same way that you think your way of sending HTML mail from a phone
works best for you, I think that reading it in text mode through a SSH
connection works best for me.  But if you want to communicate, you
need to send something that we can both see...

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163