Ryan Coleman wrote:
> Best... response... ever...

My apologies, folks.  Sent the wrong message.  Found out the tribes sell
retail price, and pocket the federal taxes in a deal with the
state/feds.  The message I wanted to send:

Well, made the move from northeast Iowa.  Now in striking range for
install fests, etc.  All settled in Eden Valley.  Need to set up my Dell
GX260 desktop to maximize my standalone DSL line with Internet access
provided by regional telecom, Melrose Telephone Company.  Can someone
point me to a set of linux commands to document what my computer is,
now?  I want to check hardware setup.  I have two drives, an 80GB drive
and a 160GB drive, but want to upgrade to Ubuntu10.4 and use both
drives.  In other words, want to reformat both drives, and treat as
one.  Any suggestions appreciated.
Tom