I am working on a Penguins Unbound Meeting for July.

I am going to be out of town, so I am trying to make sure we can still
use the meeting space.

And I am trying to arrange a speaker. I have had a couple of offer, but
they were for just part of the meeting. I was hoping to have someone
willing to talk for the whole meeting.  Any volunteers ?

I hope (need) to get it figured soon, and I will let you all know.

Thanks.

==>brian.