I actually setup mrtg recently.  The problem is the SNMP
oids it checks are always 0!  So I'm hoping a firmware
upgrade "fixes" that (there is one newer than its
running), and will do that soon (other SNMP values are
populated, so I know it partially works.  *boggled*).

The other interesting thing is that, with continual SNMP
montoring by mrtg, the router eventually has malloc errors
on the SNMP requests (I see them in the errors log).  I'm
also hoping this bug is fixed with the upgrade too!

Thanks for the idea - I'm a home user with years of *nix
exposure at my customers, not a sysadmin, so I appreciate
the ideas a lot!