Hi guys,

This is my first post to this mailing list so please bare with me.  I
really like Ooma.  The Ooma Telo is $249 on their website or about
$199 on Amazon.  No computer left running.  You can get their basic
service (and believe me it is basic) for just the cost of the tax and
FCC fees which I think is about $3.50.  You can get really good
service for a little over $13 - $14 per month. This includes two phone
numbers too! It is a good alternative to Vonage.

I have found that the quality is pretty good.

Anyways, that is my two cents.  I hope it helps.  By the way the
website is http://www.ooma.com

Regards,

Matt